As seen on NBC/Peacock/Telemundo's Steals & Deals!
One of our bestsellers, the Delicate Letter Necklace can be worn alone or layered with your other necklaces.
Celebrate someone special in your life or treat yourself with this sentimental piece to wear close to your heart. Great for moms, sisters, friends or just for yourself!
16" long plus 2" adjustable extender, 14k gold dipped. Pendant is 1/4". Quantities are limited!
- All Telemundo/Today/NBC/Peacock sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- All Telemundo/Today/NBC/Peacock orders will SHIP OUT within 2 weeks (10 business days) of the date you placed your order.
- When your order ships, you will receive a tracking # via email. If it is past 4/6 and you have not received a tracking #, for order inquires: email@example.com.
- Please note: necklaces are not gift wrapped
CARING FOR YOUR JEWELRY:
GOLD DIPPED COSTUME JEWELRY CANNOT BE WORN IN WATER!
- This jewelry was created with the utmost care and love and we know that you will love it as well! Following these simple steps will help to keep your jewelry looking its best year after year. The most effective way to preserve your jewelry is keeping it out of harm’s way.
• Always store each piece separately. The best way to store your necklaces is to hang them.
• Apply beauty products such as perfume, lotion, bug spray, hairspray, hand sanitizer or deodorant before wearing your jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
• Always remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners.
• If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use a mild soap, water and a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and pat dry. Never use jewelry cleaner on Trend pieces. Jewelry cleaners are too harsh and may contain abrasives. We recommend using a polishing cloth for Precious pieces.
• Use a soft toothbrush to clean crystals if necessary.
• Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
• To avoid black markings either on your skin or jewelry, be sure to clean your jewelry regularly. These markings are due to trapped oil and dirt in the metal and can be easily cleaned.